Thursday 3 February 2011

Reactions To 1B and 1C.

So here’s what my partner thought of my perceptions of her:

“Spot on! Although I've actually never been told that I'm really girly before, I guess I do like my room to be 'cute' and homely, but I don't think my personality is obviously girly. I live with 3 other girls and I'm from Glasgow so I do live away from home”

It just goes to show you can tell a lot about a person from their possessions and how they inhabit their personal space!

I have to say, my partner did a very good job of analysing my room. I would agree with everything she said about my habits and personality. The only mistake she made was assuming I lived with my parents when in fact I live in a flat with three other female students.

Below are pictures I sent to my partner and what conclusions she drew from them!


 



 

 










"I'm thinking you live at home with your parents cause there's no skint student vibe about your room? haha, the furniture is really nice and new. Pretty homely looking, unless you've got a beast of a flat in Dundee.

Your bedroom was really clean and tidy! duvet proper tucked in, pillows placed and not just flung down. I think maybe you're a really organised person, that you like to have everything planned and feel in control of things..from the decor/bed clothes/ballet shoes/book on fashion I get the vibe you like your girly things?

The desk was really neat and in order too, I get the impression you're really into what you do at school, always make deadlines, get stuck into the work and enjoy it? 

You're into the old school Disney films and your little Henry and Hetty hoovers give me the vibe you're quite a bubbly person/doesn't take things too seriously...

You've got quite a Twilight collection, are you into vampires? haha. So you're probably in love with Edward Cullen, me too!

Friends boxset and quizzz, you've probably got a pretty good sense of humour! chipmonkss/meerkat teddy/mini hoovers..a quirky, fun, you enjoy a laugh and probably a good bev am I right?


It’s a rather strange feeling having someone that you don’t know pick through your stuff looking for clues as to what kind of person you may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment